Request Data for Health System Planning
CCO accepts data requests for aggregate or record-level data for a variety of health system management and planning purposes. Requests may be made by researchers, health system providers and government organizations.
Once a data request form is submitted, our staff will work with applicants to determine the feasibility, and timelines of fulfilling the data request.
Data Request Process
- Download and fill out the Health System Planning Data Request Form.
- Email the completed form to the Data Request Team.
- The Data Request Team will review your request form for completeness.
- If all components of the form are complete, CCO data experts will review your request for feasibility. They may contact you for additional clarification.
- The Data Request Team will contact you to provide an estimated delivery date and let you know the next steps.
How Long the Process Takes
The length of time it takes to complete a data request depends on the complexity of the request. The Data Request Team will provide an estimated delivery date once your request is determined to be feasible.
Note: Forms will not be processed until all sections are complete.
See the Data Request FAQs for information about the types of data available, data classification or the conditions of using CCO data.
Email the Data Disclosure Team with questions about the data request process.