Integrated Care Report
Integrated care means that practitioners across settings work together to make sure people get the right care at the right time.
This report celebrates the work we have done to improve integrated care within the cancer and renal systems.
Key Highlights From The Report:
The Integrated Care Toolkit is foundational work that includes several practical tools:
- An evidence-informed framework
- A planning approach for integrated care
- A system measurement approach
By encouraging healthcare providers to use these tools, we aim to:
- promote adoption and use of standardized integrated care concepts
- help providers manage complex patients and improve coordination of their care
- track progress towards adoption of integrated care practices and concepts
Integrated care strategies deal with fundamental health and social care challenges. They shift the focus from improving care for people within traditional care settings to improving population health systems across communities.