Vision, Mission and Values
Working together to create the best health systems in the world.
Together, we will improve the performance of our health systems by driving quality, accountability, innovation and value.
We are committed to creating an environment where we are inspired to do our best work, feel valued and have an opportunity to make a difference. To enable a culture that fosters a sense of community, where we work together and support each other for a better future, we embody the following people values:
- We are rooted in integrity
- We are driven by accountability
- We are empowered by our partnerships
- We are unified in our purpose
- Continue to drive improvement in the cancer and chronic kidney disease health systems, as well as in access to care
- Encourage and support broader improvement of Ontario’s health systems