Ontario Renal Network
The Ontario Renal Network is a division of CCO that advises the Ontario government on chronic kidney disease. It also manages the delivery of chronic kidney disease services in the province. The aim is to reduce the burden of this disease on Ontarians and the healthcare system.
The Ontario Renal Network’s evidence-based decisions and advice help provide effective planning, programs and funding to support a continuously improving kidney care system in Ontario.
- Fund, organize and manage the delivery of kidney care services in Ontario in a consistent and coordinated manner
- Prevent or delay the progression of chronic kidney disease
- Broaden appropriate patient care options
- Improve the quality of care for people at all stages of chronic kidney disease
- Build a world-class system for delivering care to Ontarians living with chronic kidney disease
To learn more about our work, visit the Ontario Renal Network website.